Mich Gaming : Growtopia



Growtopia is a game like Minecraft (that’s what people say), I never played Minecraft before so I don’t know, is it looks like or nah.
I played the game for 6 months now, and I’m on level 23 right now, and still working on my house. And I really like to do experiment on this game, like, all my stuff came from my experiment not buying it.
My character name is Michakane and my main world is MICHIKOAKANE. I have some world also over there, like SUB48 and shared farm like IND62. It’s not so hard to play this game. At all! 

This is my world MICHIKOAKANE and my character on Growtopia.
I’m still working on my world MICHIKOAKANE 

If you’re a newbie, I can help you to get some stuff if you helping me with my world as well..

This below are World that can help you
  • BUYWOOD14 : To sell and buy wood things (wooden window, wooden platform, wooden block, etc)
  • WIKI : To know some recipes, how to make things in Growtopia
  • START : To have some friends 
  • (will add this soon)



To see Recipes click HERE.
You can also see it from any other blog, but I guess mine is the latest updated one. I didn't only copy paste things. I took all of them from several blogs and WIKI world.
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade