My Online Shop



Its true that I have an Online Shop, Michiko Shop. What I sell? Theres so many things that I sell there, but most of them is my favorite fashion Item.  Like my Blinky Cap, Contact Lenses, and many more. We also sell some exclusive item like our Macrame purse or handbag, that 100% Hand made.

 My Fave Fashion Item that I sell : Blinky Cap

We also provide JASA TITIP BELI or, help you to buy something in someplace and charge for IDR 25k/ Item.

I 100% guarantee that this online shop is 100% trusted, since Im the one who take cares of it

For Shipping, currently in Indonesia Only, but I will try my best to be worldwide.

You can find Michiko Shop in this platform below
Shopee : Shop.Michiko
LINE : @ald7877f (use @)
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade